Ladies Antique Victorian 18K Yellow Gold GIA 2.03CT Old European Filigreed Enamel Engagement Ring
All pieces in our store are check for their quality and authenticity by our professional jewelers.
FREE Shipping on all orders worldwide. Orders above $300 Shipped Express and with Insurance.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase within 14 days of the delivery date.
Metal Type: 18K Yellow Gold
Shank Maximum Width: 11.00 mm tapering to 1.70 mm
Weight: 3.60 grams
Ladies filigreed 18K yellow gold diamond antique engagement ring with a half round shank. Engraved with "750".
Ring is antique and unpolished. Blue Enamel shows signs of wear.
Pre-owned in excellent condition. Might shows minor signs of wear.
Prong Set in 18 Karat Yellow Gold with:
One (1) old European cut natural diamond:
- Measurements: 8.49mm - 8.57mm in diameter x 4.52mm in depth.
- Carat Weight: 2.03 ct.
- Color: L
- Clarity: SI2
- Cut: Fair
- Fluorescence (LW): Faint
- Polish: Very Good
- Symmetry: Good
- Girdle Thickness: Very Thin to Thin
- Report: GIA Report #2231040257 issued on Aug 11, 2023
- Comments: Color grade is L, Faint Brown. Internal graining is not shown.
- Total weight of diamond(s):2.03 ctw.