Antique Art Deco 14K White Gold Filigreed Diamond Sapphires Brooch
All pieces in our store are check for their quality and authenticity by our professional jewelers.
FREE Shipping on all orders worldwide. Orders above $300 Shipped Express and with Insurance.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase within 14 days of the delivery date.
Metal Type: 14K White Gold
Length: 2.25 Inches
Width: 8.35 mm
Weight: 3.64 grams
Filigreed 14K white gold diamond and sapphire antique art-deco brooch. Engraved with "14K".
Pre-owned in excellent condition. Might shows minor signs of wear.
Prong Set in 14 Karat White Gold with:
One (1) old European cut natural diamond:
- Measurements: 2.20mm - 2.30mm in diameter x 1.61mm in depth.
- Estimated Weight: 0.050 ct.
- Color: I - J
- Clarity: SI2
- Polish: Good
- Symmetry: Good
Bezel Set in 14 Karat White Gold with:
Four (4) synthetic, marquise-shaped, brilliant cut, sapphires:
- Species: Synthetic Corundum
- Variety: Synthetic Sapphire
- Measurements: 3.90mm x 1.40mm
- Weight Range: 0.025 ct. - 0.047 ct.
- Estimated Total Weight: 0.14 ct.
- Cut Style: Crown Brilliant Cut
- Cut Style: Pavilion Brilliant Cut
- Color(s): Blue
- Total weight of diamond(s): ~0.05 ctw.
- Total weight of gemstone(s): ~0.14 ctw.