Vintage 18K Yellow Gold Turquoises Diamond Earrings
All pieces in our store are check for their quality and authenticity by our professional jewelers.
FREE Shipping on all orders worldwide. Orders above $300 Shipped Express and with Insurance.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase within 14 days of the delivery date.
One pair of lady's custom made polished 18K yellow gold, diamond and turquoise clip-on, antique, vintage earrings. The earrings measure approximately 1.00 inches in length and weigh a total of 22.20 grams. Engraved with "750". In excellent condition.
4-Prong Set in 18 Karat White Gold with:
Thirty-two (32) round brilliant cut natural diamonds:
- Measurements: 1.40mm - 1.50mm in diameter x ~0.88mm in depth.
- Weight Range: 0.013 ct. - 0.015 ct.
- Estimated Total Weight: 0.450 ct.
- Color: I - J
- Clarity: VS2 - SI1
- Cut: Very Good
- Polish: Very Good
- Symmetry: Very Good
Bezel Set in 18 Karat Yellow Gold with:
Two (2) natural, oval-shaped, cabochon cut, turquoises:
- Species: Natural Turquoise
- Variety: Natural Turquoise
- Measurements: 17.35mm x 12.70mm x ~7.62mm in depth.
- Weight Range: 9.551 ct. - 9.914 ct.
- Estimated Total Weight: 19.46 ct.
- Cut Style: Crown: Cabochon Cut
- Cut Style: Pavilion: Flat
- Color Range: Slightly Green to Strongly Green
- Clarity: Eye Clean (Type I)
- Total weight of diamond(s): ~0.45 ctw.
- Total weight of gemstone(s): ~19.46 ctw.